Art & Creativity is a clinically supported class that facilitates participation in meaningful art activities for members who are early in recovery and not yet ready for regular classes at The Art Studios.
In addition, Art & Creativity provides the following:
• A safe, comfortable and supportive environment and sense of community
• Art lessons to develop artistic skills in different art mediums (watercolour painting, acrylic painting, drawing, pottery)
• Rehab Readiness assessments for members that are entering the program or moving onto regular classes
• Ongoing one-on-one clinical supports such as assessments, graded activities, and clinical interventions
• Instructor, assistant and peer support during the class